Definitions: For the purpose of the website, Revolution Creative is the trading name for Depot Arts and Music Space Trust (TDAAMS) which is the organisation responsible for Revolution Creative.
- Revolution Creative is a website administered by TDAAMS. Revolution Creative is one of the Depot’s entities. The website address is www. revolutioncreative.co.nz. Revolution Creative is operated and provided by the Depot Arts and Music Space Trust (TDAAMS).
- The organisation collecting the information held on Revolution Creative is TDAAMS.
- Revolution Creative has been developed to keep you informed about the jobs market and give you the opportunity to apply for jobs. Revolution Creative is not recommending that you, the Creative, choose or respond to a particular opportunity or Creative Seeker – it is a platform to facilitate engagement between independent third parties.
- The terms and conditions set out below (“Terms”) apply to your use of the Revolution Creative website and the services provided through Revolution Creative. By using this website (including by setting up an account), you acknowledge that you agree and accept these Terms. Please read them carefully.
Terms and Conditions:
- The following Terms apply to Creatives who are seeking job opportunities on Revolution Creative and to Creative Seekers who advertise job opportunities on Revolution Creative.
- Every effort is made to ensure the advertisements and information contained within the website are accurate.
- All job opportunities are manually screened.
- The intended recipients of the information on Revolution Creative are Creatives and Creative Seekers who register for Revolution Creative.
- Revolution Creative will present you with job opportunities from selected Creative Seekers. All subsequent interactions are conducted at the parties’ own risk.
- All job opportunities advertised on this site must be for paid work. We do not accept any unpaid positions from Creative Seekers.
- Correspondence or business dealings are solely between the Creative and the Creative Seeker. You agree that Revolution Creative shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of correspondence or business dealings conducted on Revolution Creative or as a result of using Revolution Creative.
- Revolution Creative will not sell, share, rent or disclose the information collected on this Site other than as set out in these Terms.
- The information held on Revolution Creative has been volunteered via the registration process. In order to register for Revolution Creative you supply your name and a contact email and/or phone and/or website address. Any further information placed on Revolution Creative is at the discretion of the Creative and Creative Seeker.
- If you make contact with a person or company through the website and that person requests that you do not contact them again, you must comply with that request. You must not disclose to a third party contact details obtained through the website without the consent of the person concerned.
Your Account :
For information about the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects all personal information in New Zealand, click here.
- It is your responsibility to keep your login information and your password safe and secure. Your account is for your sole, personal use. You may not allow others to use your account and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. If you suspect any unauthorised use please contact hello@revolutioncreative.
- You confirm that the information you provide to us as a registered user is current, complete and accurate, and you agree to maintain and update the information.
- If you use any communication tools available through Revolution Creative, you agree to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of Revolution Creative including (without limitation) offers of goods or services for sale, files that may damage another users’ computing devices or software or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use).
- Please report any concerns about content on Revolution Creative to email@example.com.
- Revolution Creative is governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- You are solely responsible for any data, text, software, music sound, images, photographs, graphics, video, messages, files or other materials (“Content”) over which you have copyright which is transmitted, posted, or distributed by you through Revolution Creative, including but not limited to the contents of your e-mail communications, information, photos or images posted by you.
- By posting Content you acknowledge that you own all rights to that Content.
- You acknowledge that all Content on the website is used with the express permission of the copyright owner and/or trademark holder. No content featured may be reproduced, published or transmitted without prior written consent of the copyright owner and/or trademark holder.
- Unless expressly permitted by Revolution Creative, Creatives or Creative Seekers, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, rent, lease, sell, or in any way exploit any part of this website.
- Personal information can be accessed at any time by the registered user. A Creative or Creative Seeker can access and update their personal information at any time.
- However, the administrators of Revolution Creative reserve the right to remove any material about which a complaint is upheld.
- Any or all Content on Revolution Creative may be purged periodically at Revolution Creative’s sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that all Content you view, submit or post is at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
- Articles, reports or content on the website provided by a named third party express their views, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Revolution Creative.
- Creative Seekers and Creatives may be able to link to third parties’ Sites (“Linked Sites”) from the Revolution Creative Site. Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed, controlled, or examined by Revolution Creative and Revolution Creative is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein.
- In no event shall Revolution Creative be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed-through these Linked Sites.
Updated: September 2019